- Conference fee includes Paper Presentation, Proceedings, Attendance to all Sessions, Conference Programme, Name Tag, Luncheons, Coffee Breaks and Small Handbag.
- Conference fee paid for each participant (as above) only limited to the submission of ONE Abstract / Full paper.
- The cut-off date for either Early Bird or Normal Registration rate is solely based on the Date of Payment received by organizer and NOT on the Registration Form Submission Date. We encourage the participant to arrange the submission and payment early to ensure the entitlement for Early Bird rates.
- Registration with late payment (after normal registration date) may cause the contribution not to be included in the printed/on-line proceedings.
- Payment should be made by bank telegraphic transfer, bank draft, money order, postal order or cheque, in Ringgit Malaysia / US Dollar / Euro and made payable to:
Beneficiary Name: The University of Nottingham in Malaysia Sdn Bhd Bank
Account No.: 301-879391-101
Bank Name: HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad
Swift Code: HBMBMYKL
Bank Address: Main Branch, 2 Leboh Ampang, 50100 Kuala Lumpur.
Project Code: I00541404 (Kindly indicate this code for the description on purpose of transfer)
- We DO NOT accept on-site registration fees payment unless there is a prior request (at least 2 months before the conference date). A small amount of deposit (deducted against registration fee) is required to avoid “no-show” cases.
- All the service charges / taxes associated to the conference fees payment shall be borne by the participants.
- After the payments made, participants must send in the proof of payment to ICAMN2016@gmail.com for record and receipt issue purpose. The official receipt will be issued on the day of conference.
REGISTRATION AND ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
All submitted abstracts will be critically assessed by the peer reviewers appointed by the technical committee. Accepted abstracts shall be scheduled for either oral or poster presentation during the conference. Low quality, irrelevant, insignificant and erroneous abstracts may have the possibility to be rejected. Notification of acceptance shall be delivered via email and the presenter is requested to complete the registration by/before the normal registration dateline.
Please submit your completed registration form and abstract to ICAMN2016@gmail.com.
Click HERE for Registration Form and Template of Abstract.
International Conference on Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology (ICAMN) 2016
23 - 24 November 2016, Kuala Lumpur