Organized by the Center of Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials (CENTAM), University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus, ICAMN 2016 aims to foster the gathering of eminent academicians, researchers, engineers and policy makers to exchange novel ideas, establish collaboration linkages, share new knowledge and present the latest research at the frontier of Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology.
The prime focus of ICAMN 2016 is on Advanced Materials for science and engineering, as well as recent advances in Nanotechnology, covering areas from theoretical, experimental, computational studies to the applications of functional materials in various technological devices and systems.
- Advanced Materials for Energy, Environment, Biological and Medical Applications
- Carbon Nanostructure Materials (Nanotube and Graphene)
- Semiconductor Photocatalysis and Solar Energy Conversion
- Polymeric Membrane Materials and Technologies
- Catalyst Design and Applications
- Processes of Biomaterials and Their Applications
- Advances in Polymer, Composites and Nanocrystalline Cellulose
- Thin film, Coating, Interfacial Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Advanced Magnetic Materials and Their Applications
- Crystal Engineering of Novel Nanomaterials
- Ecological, Health Impact and Toxicology of Nanomaterials
- Nanodevices and Nanofabrication: Solid State, Optoelectronic, Photonics, Plasmonics, Spintronics and Microfluidics (Lab-on-a-Chip)
International Conference on Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology (ICAMN) 2016
23 - 24 November 2016, Kuala Lumpur